Brand New - 550 Spyder Outlaw - Porsche Type IV 2.0L February 15 2016
Seduction Motorsports 550 Spyder Outlaw - Meteor Grey Metallic with Porsche 2.0L 914 aircooled engine.
Year: 2016 (Registered as 1955)
Color: Porsche Meteor Grey Metallic draped with Black Alcantara/Silver stitch work
Make: 550 Spyder Outlaw
Engine: Porsche Type IV built by JCS Volks Machine with FAT Performance 911 fan shroud conversion. Dual 44 carbs.
Transmission: 4-speed manual
Drivetrain: Mid-engine, Rear Wheel Drive
Weight: 1,350 lbs
Chassis: Tubular chassis built to withstand high performance, high torque, stiff racing suspension from US Grade DOM tubing. Hand built, notched, fit using a precise chassis jig then welded all in the USA. Our fabrication team has over 80 combined years of chassis fabrication and manufacturing chassis for race teams. We then had the chassis powder coated a durable wrinkle black which cleans up very easily and maintains a quality finish. Integrated rear jack points are welded to the rear of the vehicle for quick access when lifting the vehicle in a hurry. You can jack up the vehicle on the sides as well since we use a solid aluminum floor unlike other manufactures which use a fiberglass floor. At the front of the Spyder underneath you will find a quick access panel that can be dropped with 6 bolts which gives you access to the brake/clutch master cylinder, front suspension adjustability, the fuel pump and fuel filters, steering box, and horn. We call this area the service area.
Body: Our concours winning handlaid fiberglass bodies are constructed entirely here in the USA. Body is bonded to the powder coated chassis then the aluminum floor is bonded and bolted to the underside. Our fit and finish, I can say with 110% confidence is the best in the industry. Our fiberglass/body/paint team have over combined years of experience working with fiberglass component cars. These louvers increase airflow and add an Outlaw touch. These vehicles are bespoke handcrafted pieces of art, not your traditional “kit car”.
Exterior: Meteor Grey Metallic. Our fit and finish is hands down the best in the replica industry. Headlight, brake light, and turn signal trim was powder coated gloss black as well as the rear engine grilles and remaining exterior accents. We call this our Outlaw package.
Interior: Our upholstery comes from the finest upholstery shop in the states, Unique Upholstery in Scottsdale, Arizona. The “Official Upholster of Barrett-Jackson”, and they sure stand up to that title! Black alcantara seats seamed with silver stitched double diamonds. Black cam-lock lap belts were installed for safety. Premium black carpet was trimmed out and installed. We chose a Black Label Edition Nardi steering wheel. Since most of our clients are taller, we machined a shortened billet aluminum steering hub then powder coated it wrinkle black to match the chassis. Anodized black and brushed aluminum interior accents. Matching black alcantra with silver double diamond stitching door inserts and matching side impact bar pads were used to pull together this interior nicely. Note: I repeat, the seats have built-in dual temperature zoned heaters with a hidden switch located below the seats. Seats are on sliders and have CNC machined billet aluminum adjuster knobs that match the dash knobs and turn signal knobs. Each door handle was machined then powder coated gloss black to match the theme and CNC machined bezels were made to accent the handles in an uniform brushed aluminum finish.
Wheels: Staggered 15x5.5” Wide-5 rear wheels with 15x4.5” Wide-5 front wheels painted to match the exterior in Meteor Grey Metallic then wrapped in 195/60/R15 rear Pirelli P4 tires and 185/65/R15 fronts. Paired nicely behind each wheel are spun aluminum disc brake covers which were painted to match the wheels. Zinc plated studs are used to secure these 5x205 wheels with zinc plated Porsche lug nuts.
Trim/Accessory Color: Brushed aluminum interior pieces, hyper gloss black headlight housings, hyper gloss black rear engine grilles, silver zinc coated license plate bracket, hyper gloss black “Spyder” emblems, hyper gloss black turn signal trim. Brushed aluminum disc brake covers with painted to match Meteor Grey Metallic wheels. Speedster glass windshield with powder coated hyper gloss black frame and center post. 304 stainless steel parking hand brake.
Engine: 2.0L Aircooled Porsche Type IV – JCS Volks Machine with FAT Performance 911 fan shroud conversion (130 horsepower):
- 1974 Porsche Type IV JCS Volks Machine long block
- FAT Performance 911 fan shroud conversion kit
- Dual HMPX 44's carbs with HEX linkage
- Bosch Blue Ignition Coil
- Bosch oil filter relocation
- External oil cooler
- Color matched air cleaner covers
- Color matched 911 fan shroud
- FAT Performance pulley kit
- OEM Porsche fan shroud ring
- OEM Porsche upper pulley
- OEM Porsche fan
Fueling: Custom fitted fuel tank coated in Kevlar to match the trunk space. Original 550 Spyder style flip-up gas cap through the hood powder coated in wrinkle black and matching powder coated filler cap fuel neck. Please see fueling components list at the bottom under the Features section.
Transaxle: Rancho Performance 3.44 Pro-Street (Street/race) transaxle. Powdercoated in anthracite grey satin. Billet aluminum HD side plate. All internals built to withstand 300hp. Seduction Motorsports cable shifter with street/race transaxle mounts. Wilwood hydraulic clutch slave with Ni-copper alloy clutch hardline with -3AN fittings. Wilwood clutch fluid reservoir. PBS cable shifter with internal shifting.
Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes. Seduction Motorsports -3AN braided brake lines with black transparent smoke PTFE scratch resistant coating. Wilwood remote front/rear brake reservoirs mounted in the front trunk.
Front Suspension: RideTech (HQ) Handling Quality Shocks with rebound adjustment for the driver who wants to tune ride quality AND handling quality to their specific taste. Offers a wide rebound adjustment range which allows you to cruise down the road in plush comfort or firm up your suspension for those weekend track days or canyon road driving! Comes with a 1,000,001 mile warranty. These are paired with a German dual adjustable front torsion beam. OEM Audi/Porsche German ball joint trailing arms powder coated black. All hardware is 316 stainless steel. Note: This entire front suspension was engineered for complete adjustment from the beam to the shocks to even the camber kit installed for those who want to dial it in for track days. Currently setup for less aggressive handling/street use.
Rear Suspension: RideTech (HQ) Handling Quality Coilovers which allow the driver to tune and adjust the shock performance and/or the ride quality at the turn of a knob located on the top of the shock body. These are a single adjustable shock, however ride height can be adjusted with included RideTech spanner wrenches. These also come with a 1,000,001 mile warranty. All the hardware is CNC machined billet. The bearings are Kevlar lined for a noise free operation. Entire body is an impact forged aluminum which provides a superior strength and reliable service. Springs are only the best, HyperCo, which are CNC cold wound, lightweight, more resistant to bowing and increased travel with a durable powder coated finish. The rear trailing arms are tubular, welded in a jig for precision, then powder coated to match the chassis in wrinkle black. All rear suspension hardware is Grade 10.9 and 8.8 yellow chromate zinc plated for durability. We paired this with our lightweight T-6061 laser cut, TIG welded rear strut bar brace which has CNC fittings and integrated oil breather box to vent the valve covers and crankcase with optional drain back. Our Seduction Motorsports rear strut brace/oil breather bar was then powder coated Copper Penny Cast to match the engine accents and wheels. Note: This entire rear suspension was engineered for complete adjustment from the tailing arms to the coilovers and even the strut brace for those who want to dial it in for track days. Currently setup for less aggressive handling/street use.
RideTech adjustable dampening front shocks. RideTech adjustable dampening and adjustable ride height rear coilovers with HyperCo springs. Rear trailing arms powder coated to match chassis. Seduction Motorsports aluminum rear strut bar in wrinkle black powdercoat to match chassis.
Electrical: Seduction Motorsports Mil-spec wire harness. Weather-packed connectors. Dual USB charging station located hidden under dash to keep your cell phone or other electronic devices charged. H4 headlight conversion with 5,000k modern bulbs (Not HID or LED). Porsche glass fluted headlight lens. Push-start ignition.
Options: USB ports under dash, aluminum pedal faces, shaved rear bonnet custom louvers, Outlaw powder coat package, extra plush diamonds on interior, OMP aluminum shift knob, shaved front windshield wiper holes, shaved rear torsion caps, functional front brake ducts, rear lower jack points, Seduction Motorsports oil breather box/rear strut bar, rear black leather bonnet straps, Seduction Motorsports 304 stainless steel handbrake, powder coated interior accents, 4-point safety harness with Seduction Motorsprots billet aluminum seat belt bezels. Seduction Motorsports driver's side brushed aluminum and clear coated driver's heal plate.
Features Broken Down:
Body & Chassis:
- Hand-laid fiberglass body, built in the USA
- DOM tubular track-inspection approved steel chassis painted Meteor Grey Metallic built in the USA (Other colors are available)
- Two stage (base & clear) paint job
- Rear correct engine grille
- Kevlar reinforced ultra-black undercoating sprayed inside engine compartment, trunk, and wheel wells
- Powdercoated front & rear suspension
- Stainless steel 316 hardware
- Functional front brake ducts
- Period correct rear bonnet arches with flat spot for license plate
- Aluminum floor
- Functional front oil cooler grille (for watercooled engines only otherwise front grille is still removable however not functional on the aircooled builds)
- Correct lightening holes on interior bulkhead crossover
- Correct oval shaped interior door panels (not “D” shaped like all other replica manufactures)
- Seduction Motorsports billet aluminum dash knobs
- Seduction Motorsports billet aluminum door handle trim bezels
- Seduction Motorsports pedal assembly with aluminum pedal faces
- Seduction Motorsports billet aluminum ignition trim ring
- Original style aluminum Push-to-Start ignition button
- Seduction Motorsports billet aluminum turn signal knob with modified turn signal switch
- Reproduction gauges
- 12V waterproof power accessory plug hidden under dash
- Dual climate premium heated seats
- Stainless steel 316 hardware
- Seat sliders with billet aluminum adjuster knobs
- Seduction Motorsports billet aluminum cable shifter firewall bulkhead bezels
- Seduction Motorsports stainless steel Spyder parking brake assembly
Lighting & Electrical:
- H4 Xenon upgraded headlights
- H4 headlight housings with German parking light
- Headlight to body seals
- Delphi weather-packed bulb connectors
- Original fluted headlight glass w/seals
- Original style front & rear turn signals and lights
- Rear license plate light with Delphi weather-packed connectors
- Seduction Motorsports Mil-spec wire harness with Delphi weather-packed terminal connectors
- Seduction Motorsports powdercoated aluminum fuse panel box hidden under dash
Suspension/Braking/Wheels & Tires:
- RideTech billet aluminum bodied adjustable dampening front suspension.(1,000,001 mile warranty)
- RideTech billet aluminum bodied adjustable dampening rear coilover suspension. (1,000,001 mile warranty)
- Wide-5, 4 corner high performance disc brakes
- Seduction Motorsports NiCopp Nickel Copper Alloy hard brake line with high temperature smoked black coated DOT approved flexible stainless steel braided brake lines in the front and mid-trailing arm section
- Wilwood front/rear brake remote reservoirs
- Wilwood hydraulic clutch master cylinder and reservoir
- Premium German ball joints
- Premium German steering box
- Aluminum disc brake skin covers
- 15" Wide-5 (5x205mm bolt pattern) steel wheels (Front: 15"x 4.5") (Rear: 15"x5.5")
- Front tires: 185/65/R15
- Rear tires: 195/60/R15
- -3AN aluminum brake line fittings with chassis/body welded tabs and aluminum bulkhead fittings
- Rear trailing arms
- Rear double functioning upper strut bar and integrated oil breather box
Performance & Transaxle:
- Seduction Motorsports NiCopp Nickel Copper Alloy hydraulic clutch cable line
- Wilwood high performance adjustable Hydraulic clutch slave
- Rancho Performance Pro-Street transaxle w/ 3.44 (or optional 3.88) ring & pinion, powdercoated matte gunmetal. Super diff, dual heavy duty aluminum side cover, welded 3-4 hubs, hardened keys, 1 piece rubber boots, all new stainless steel 316 hardware
- -6/-8AN fuel return line and in-tank pick up fittings
- Seduction Motorsports stainless steel 304 exhaust system with center exit and dual Magnaflow mufflers
- Premium starter
- Premium push-lock oil hose with -AN aluminum fittings (Anodized either black or silver)
- Electronic 12V fuel pump (500+hp rated)
- Seduction Motorsports Pre/After dual billet aluminum fuel filters with billet aluminum mounting brackets
- -8AN fuel fittings with -8AN premium fuel line
- -8AN oil fittings with -8AN premium oil line
PRICING: Email email@example.com for inquires.